Tuscan China Tea for Two
The Plant Brothers started their pottery at the Tuscan works, Staffordshire, England in 1898. They continued as a family business making high class china tablewares, supplying many of London’s top department stores. In 1966 the Wedgwood group acquired the pottery and the trade name Tuscan China, introduced in 1902, became Royal Tuscan.
The 1920s and 30s were the heydays of English fine china with a large variety of shapes and patterns entering the affluent market. This set of Tuscan china was no exception, it is made of a high quality bone china in the typical angular art deco shape and decorated with the fashionable pastel colours enhanced with 24ct gold on a scalloped edge.
This set Tea for Two consists of ……
2 Teacups – 8.5 cm diameter x 8 cm tall
2 Saucers- 14 cm
Milk Jug – 9.5 cm high x 14 cm lip to handle
Bowl – 12.5 cm diameter x 7 cm tall
Lovely condition, little use if any.
2 in stock